The internet store at www.rockserwis.pl is run by Wydawnictwo "Rock-Serwis" Piotr Kosiński with its registered office in Kraków (postcode 31-514), al. W. Beliny-Prażmowskiego 28, VAT no. PL6760006603. Wydawnictwo "Rock-Serwis" conducts its business based on an entry in the register of business activity under (H)-S number 351 in the Municipal Council of Kraków, in the Department of Trade and Services, Business Activity Records.
1. The internet store sells goods via the internet.
2. You can place your orders on our website, www.rockserwis.pl and also:
- by email (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- by fax (+48 12) 411 59 84 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week);
3. If you want to place an order, you have to enter your e-mail address in the personal form so that your order can be verified by a shop assistant. Once we receive your order, you will get an e-mail confirmation and our staff will immediately start to process it.
4. In accordance with the Act on the protection of personal data (article 24 section 1), the data you enter in your personal form is stored in the database of www.rockserwis.pl, managed by Wydawnictwo "Rock-Serwis" Piotr Kosiński, al. W. Beliny-Prażmowskiego 28, 31-514 Kraków, Poland. The database was created solely for the purpose of completing the customers' orders and is not made available to any other subjects. Each customer has the right to verify their data.
5. A receipt is enclosed with every order.
6. Until the ordered items are dispatched, you can modify your order or cancel it altogether. All information regarding the changes in your order can be sent:
- by email (email@example.com);
- by fax (+48 12) 411 59 84 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week);
7. Prices of all the items on offer are in PLN and EURO and include VAT. The price shown next to each article is binding at the moment of placing the order. There are two exceptions to this rule:
- in the case of items from the "coming soon" section, we reserve the right to change their prices until their release day (it sometimes happens that the company which announces the release of an album/film/book gives us an incorrect price for it and sends us corrections just before the release day);
- it also happens (those are rare cases
though) that labels/distributors change prices for so called back
catalogue releases (on offer for some time) without any announcements.
If the price is significantly raised, we reserve the right to not
complete the order at the previously offered price. We will inform you
about such incident so that you can modify your order. If the price is
lowered, you will get the item at the new, lower price.
8. We reserve the right to change prices of items on our offer, to introduce new items into our offer, to start and finish promotional campaigns on our sites and to enter changes to them.
9. The time it takes the ordered items to reach you is influenced by two elements – the time it takes us to complete the order and the shipping time.
The items which are marked with a "24h" icon at the moment of placing an order are currently in our stock. We usually have 50-70% of all the items presented on www.rockserwis.pl sites in our stock, so the time it takes to dispatch orders is strictly connected with how long we have to wait for articles to be delivered from our Polish distributors. In the case of major distributors (who supply about 80% of our stock), it is usually no longer than 48 hours. In the case of smaller companies or niche items, it may take a bit longer. It may also happen that some of the items you ordered will be unavailable despite the fact that they are on our suppliers' offer. In such case, we will inform you about it and let you decide about further actions (partial completion of your order, cancelling the whole order or extending the time of order completion). Please note that we have a limited amount of items which are meant for promotion and the sales and orders are fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis until the items on offer are sold out.
The shipping time depends on the way of delivery, which you can choose when you go through the process of confirming your order in our store on the "delivery options" site.
The items you ordered are dispatched by Polish Post (priority mail) or UPS courier service (in Poland only). You will find further information about the time and cost of delivery here.
10. In the case of orders placed abroad, there are currently two payment methods available, that is paying by card or using PayPal account. Your card (or PayPal account) will be charged with the amount equalling the value of your order when the receipt for your order is issued and the parcel is shipped. If, for various reasons (for example, the items you ordered are temporarily unavailable), we are not able to complete your order, we will charge your card ONLY for the amount equalling the part of your order that has been completed and we will CANCEL the rest of your order. You can re-order the items you did not get unless they were removed from our offer (for example, because we were informed that they were no longer available/sold out).
11. All the items in our store have producer's warranty.
12. COMPLAINTS. If you find any technical flaws or any damage resulting from delivery in any of the purchased articles, you should send them back by post to: Wydawnictwo "Rock-Serwis", al. W. Beliny-Prażmowskiego 28, 31-514 Kraków, Poland. We don't accept parcels sent at our cost! All the costs connected with sending back the defective goods will be returned as soon as we have received the parcel and investigated the complaints. When you send us back the defective goods, you should enclose the receipt with the reason of your complaint. All the complaints are investigated within 7 days from receiving them. Damaged articles will be replaced with new items and if this is impossible (for instance, because the item has been sold out), we will return the amount of money you paid for the item(s) or suggest other products available in Rock-Serwis.
13. The purchase agreement is concluded between the Customer and Wydawnictwo "Rock-Serwis" Piotr Kosiński. The agreement is consolidated by printing a receipt and sending it to the Customer together with the order. The purchase agreement is concluded according to the Polish law.
14. Litigations connected with the purchase agreement will be investigated by the court of local jurisdiction appropriate for the residence of the defendant or for the place where the agreement was concluded.
We encourage you to read the "How to begin?" section of our website where we give more detailed information about the structure and functioning of our store. You can also find there the answers to frequently asked questions in the "Help" section..
If you have any questions or doubts, please contact our Customer Service: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilet kolekcjonerski - INO-ROCK Festival X edycja - 26.08.2017 Inowrocław (general admission collector's ticket)
PAIN OF SALVATION / MELLER GOŁYŹNIAK DUDA / MYSTERY / IAMTHEMORNING / COLLAGE
One More Time With Feeling (shot in 3D) (a film by Andrew Dominik) (2BD)
CAVE, NICK (& THE BAD SEEDS)